Wednesday 12 November 2014

#3. Eyes Wide Shut

I loved this challenge! The idea behind The Diva's challenge this week was to create the string with your eyes closed. I loved making this tile so much that I sometimes close my eyes when I create the strings on other Zentangles.

Also, I LOVED Laura's tile. I loved how the delicate tiles are surrounded by the bold outline. 

Here is my attempt at this challenge. 
"Eyes Wide Shut"

This challenge was back in January of 2011. Laura and I still hadn't met yet! I'm still very proud of Laura for creating her challenge blog and sticking to it. No matter what, she always has a post ready to challenge her followers every Wednesday. No. Matter. What. I find this so admirable. Last week E-Bean fell ill and had to spend seven nights in the hospital. I wasn't able to get my third tile up because I didn't make the time to do it while she was sick. But as I write this now, I think about how often Artoo would have been sick yet she still managed to get her challenge up every week!

Now, for my weekly throwback. Here's a picture from my Camera Roll from January 3, 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment